What you need to know
You will work as a Production Manager for our client, an established Agricultural company in Carlow.
As the Production Manager, you will be responsible for organizing and overseeing the manufacturing of equipment. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of production lines and the quality of output.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel
- Ability to reach and exceed KPI’s.
- Ensure quality is at the forefront of the manufacturing process
- Enforce and implement health and safety precautions.
- Create and implement organisational/production changes on an operative level.
- Focus on growing business and revenue by implementing necessary changes to product/production line
- implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in a production environment.
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory position.
- Agricultural experience advantageous.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.