Production Manager required for our client based in Co. Roscommon. This modern and successful manufacturing facility in on an upward trajectory and is part of a multinational organization.
Due to continued growth, you are now being offered the chance to apply for the role and will be rewarded with a great salary and package.
Based in Co. Roscommon this kind of role doesn’t come around too often so if interested call or apply today.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Working with senior management to develop and deliver strategic initiatives towards business and operation excellence.
- Meet all production schedules and targets taking appropriate measures to react to any issues or shortfalls.
- Motivate and guide all departments to review and promote lean initiatives, cost reduction and eliminate waste.
- Promote continuous improvement across the supply chain, manufacturing, and engineering liaising with key internal stakeholders to ensure progress and to achieve targets.
- Lead production by managing a team of experienced and talented individuals and promote learning and development to meet business needs.
- Promote best practices for health and safety and identify training requirements for the team.
- Advise team leaders on identifying training needs that promote improved performance.
What are we looking for?
- 4-5 year Production Management experience essential.
- Qualified to degree level in relevant disipline.
- Proven ability to manage a large team within a production environment.
- Track record of leading continuous improvement, strategic thinking, project management, implementation of lean.
- Qualification in business or people management highly desirable.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Michéal or call 0906490485.
We Value Your Trust.