Production Manager required for our client based in north Munster. This modern and successful manufacturing facility has sustained growth to become a market leader. Manufacturing high tech machinery, you will take control of fabrication and the machining shop driving efficiency and lean production.
This permanent role offers a strong salary, professional development, and rewards high performance.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Sustain and improve production processes across the metal shop and fabrication units.
- Ensure the quality of the product meets established guidelines and expectations.
- Meet all production schedules and targets taking appropriate measures to react to any issues or shortfalls.
- Work with other departments including finishing, quality, and engineering to review and promote lean initiatives, cost reduction and eliminate waste.
- Work with maintenance to ensure disruptions are scheduled and production runs at full efficiency.
- Assist in continuous improvement of the manufacturing and supply chain systems and processes to ensure best practice is continually applied.
- Take responsibility for making quality or processing related decisions for metal shop and weld cells.
- Promote best practices for health and safety and identify training requirements for the team.
- Advise team leaders on identifying training needs that promote improved performance.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant supervision/management experience leading fabrication and production.
- 4-5 years’ experience leading industrial manufacturing production team.
- Qualification in lean manufacturing and people management highly desirable.
- Expert knowledge of fabrication process and robotic welding.
- Track record of leading production and meeting targets.
- Strong communication, project management, and analytical skills.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Michéal or call 0906490485.
We Value Your Trust.