Quality Engineer required for Polymer-Based Manufacturing Company in Co. Westmeath
Working as lead QE you will provide analysis and insight on product quality while working closely with the production manager to develop improvement strategies.
Your new job
- Responsible for ensuring systems and procedures in place provide optimal quality output on the final product.
- Work with production teams to find process improvements to deal with quality issues and minimize reject/defective product.
- Ensuring non-conformances and customer complaints are dealt with comprehensively and promptly and championing real root cause detection and elimination.
- Work with purchasing to ensure raw materials meet requirements.
- Maintaining the ISO QMS systems and ensure they reflect and promote best practice.
- Lead internal audit program.
- Lead quality audits from governing bodies and customers.
What are we looking for?
- Appropriate 3rd level qualification in quality or engineering.
- 3 years or more years of experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of FDA/ISO quality systems.
- Willingness to work on own initiative, proactive and ambition to continuously improve.
- Experience of lean methodology advantageous.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal Curley on 090649045