What you need to know
You will work as a Production Builder for our client, a highly successful and well-established Medical Device company in Co. Offaly.
As the Product Builder you will be responsible for testing, labelling and packaging of medical products while following strict policies and procedures.
This is 12-month fixed term contract with a view to permanency
This is a daytime role with overtime as required.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assembling, labelling and packaging medical device products.
- Quality checks, packaging, labelling of products
- Ability to work in a highly technical, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Work to a very high standard of
- Ensure products meet the required specifications.
- Must work well within a team environment
- Maybe required to assist with GMP audits and assist Engineering on IQs, QQs and PQs.
- Ad hoc warehousing duties as required.
What are we looking for?
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Previous work experience in Electronic assembly essential
- Previous work experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Ability work as part of a strong team.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.