What you need to know
Your new job
You will work as a Procurement Manager for our client, a highly successful and progressive manufacturing company in the South-East. You will be responsible for all aspects of Procurement performance and you will be reporting directly to the General manager.
This is a Permanent Job with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage direct material spend and negotiate best prices.
- Monitor delivery schedule performance.
- Liaise with current suppliers of raw and packing materials and determine performance.
- Identify new suppliers and implement agreements as part of annual sourcing plans.
- Work closely with planning and Customer service to ensure up to date on any supply or scheduling issues.
- Evaluate inventory levels on a monthly basis and determine course of action in relation to obsolete and slow-moving stock.
- Manage the artwork process.
- Make KPI targets.
What are we looking for?
- Supply Chain qualification (Degree or IIPMM or APICS)
- Strong on ERP systems.
- Good knowledge and practical experience of Lean systems.
- Industry experience 5 years +.
- Excellent negotiator and influencer.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.