Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Procurement & Insurance ADMINISTRATOR for our client, a leading professional organisation in their field. This role is based in Carlow.
This is CONTRACT role.
The successful candidate will be required to support the Insurance function and Head Office Administration ensuring provision of central services such as reception, cleaning catering etc. and the maintenance of Head Office including Health & Safety.
Key duties & responsibilities may include:
- General administration for all HO services, maintenance and contractors
- Administer the ACT swipe card system
- Reception administration including post, rostering etc
- Provide support to the Insurance Officer – with regards to insurance guidance to staff and assisting with claims etc
- Maintaining Insurance records/databases & providing reports on incidents to H&S as needed
What are we looking for?
- Min 3 years’ Administration experience within a Procurement and/or Insurance team
- Knowledge of DMS
- Knowledge of Insurance procedures & Facilities Management
- IT Literate – MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong multi-tasker with good attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service, communication and team player skills
- Available immediately
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Carol.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.