What you need to know
You will work as a Procurement Administrator for our client in the Food Sector in Co. Galway.
As the Procurement Administrator will work in a fast-paced office ordering, tracking and expediting packaging material.
This is a 3 Day Week Permanent role
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain, build and develop a strong working relationship with both suppliers and customers.
- Maintain and update stock ordering
- Maintain and update the purchase order pending report.
- Update and maintain pricing levels for suppliers.
- Liaise with logistics and warehouse staff
- Deal with customers in regard to any delayed orders
- Record monthly stock takes
What are we looking for?
- Excellent Excel skills (absolutely necessary)
- Excellent office experience in a busy environment
- Good telephone skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Available Monday – Wednesday 8 am to 5 pm (this is non-negotiable).
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niamh at 09064 90485