What you need to know
You will work as a Process Project Engineer for our client, a highly successful and ambitious flavour manufacturing company in Wexford.
You will be required to manage projects, process improvement, R&D, process development and scale-up activities, and manufacturing support activities across the various areas of the facility.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare technical project proposals, including budget, for inclusion in site capital plans.
- Manage project implementation on time and within budget while leading multi-disciplinary, cross department project teams.
- Manage external multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy companies and contracting companies through design and construction for large capital projects.
- Lead technology transfer projects from other company sites.
- Lead and participate in multi-disciplinary, cross department process improvement teams to enhance manufacturing effectiveness.
- Provide process support to operations, technical and engineering areas.
- Develop future operations, process improvement and capital expenditure requirements.
- Manage change activities ensuring they are completed to Company and recognized industry standards.
- Interact with scientific/regulatory personnel from government agencies.
- Manage and maintain all relevant engineering documentation ensuring that information is current, supporting the Company programmes; safeguarding and protecting all the Company information and property.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Mechanical, Process or Chemical Engineering.
- At least 10+ years’ experience in a high tech, large volume, manufacturing environment- beverages, pharmaceuticals, food or healthcare.
- Ability to lead capital/high-profile projects that involve cross functional teams and to be able to manage large budgets & multiple suppliers.
- Knowledge of project management principles.
- Experience of Capital Projects.
- Be fully familiar with all regulatory and Best Practice with respect to Construction, Design & Management, Atex Regulations, Safety, Pressure Regulations, Permit Procedures, Building Regulations, HAZOP, COMAH, Sevesso 3, Electrical Regulations, etc.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.