|What you need to know |
You will work as a Process & Maintenance Engineer for our client based in Kildare a specialist’s manufacturer.
You will develop, implement and increase the maintenance and engineering standards onsite and ensure compliance. Process Improvements.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide day to day technical support to the site.
- Evaluates, proposes and monitors improvement activities.
- Assist in building up preventive maintenance system and spare part system.
- Coordination of repairs and upgrades.
- Act as project manager for internal projects.
- Monitors technical and cost progress of investment projects.
- Conducting plant inspections.
- Maintaining site documentation.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level Engineering degree- Mechanical, Process or Polymer.
- 2 years + experience within a maintenance, process engineering role in a manufacturing environment.
- Project Management.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel to other sites for training.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.