What you need to know
You will work as a Process Improvement Manager for our client, a highly successful and well-established manufacturing company in Co. Donegal
As the Process Improvement Manager, you will oversee the manufacturing performance and identify and execute projects to identify any issues encountered.
You will report to the Operations Manager.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Develop, optimise and validate new product manufacturing processes and improve existing process.
- You will improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organisational well-being, purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure continuous efficiency.
- Provide support to the purchase and installation of equipment.
- Prepare action plans at various customer locations.
- You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- You will be responsible for managing improvement manufacturing processes within the company’s budget.
- Ensure all health & safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years managerial work experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and proficient at multitasking.
- Strong Knowledge of Manufacturing systems.
- Time management, organisational skills and excellent decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in teams and on his own initiatives
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.