What you need to know
A leading medical device company who manufactures high value injection moulded packaging and components are currently seeking a committed and driven Process Engineer to join their team.
You will report directly to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for assisting the engineering and production departments in improving the company’s manufacturing processes.
This is a Permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the introduction of all new products into the company and compiling standard specifications for each process.
- Monitor all existing production to standard specifications.
- Work with Production Group leaders (PGL’s) in troubleshooting processing problems.
- Establishes relationships with the customers and Equipment/ Raw Material suppliers in pursuit of continuous improvement and on-going business development.
- Attends, schedules and facilitates internal meetings to help establish priorities and assign tasks.
- Solves, in conjunction with the Quality department, customer related problems/issues as needed.
- Instructs others, formally or informally, regarding manufacturing related skills or knowledge and assist in the training of employees on new processes or systems introduced to the company.
- Coordinate the development of documentation in the Production and Technical areas in line with ISO9001:2000 and ISO 13485 requirements and review the systems with the Group Leaders and the Quality department on a regular basis to ensure conformance to same.
- Communicate on a regular basis (or as appropriate) with external suppliers of materials and equipment and provide regular feedback on any issues to the management team.
What are we looking for?
- A Degree in Engineering / Science or a relevant technical field.
- 3-4 years’ experience in the injection moulding industry.
- Strong knowledge of Injection mould tooling and design.
- Strong knowledge of Injection Moulding (standard process and Multi component), Processing, Ancillary equipment and automation systems.
- Ideally worked in either the Medical, Packaging or technological industries.
- Previous experience of managing customers.
- Knowledge of real time monitoring systems.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and design of experiments (DOE).
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to accurately document work performed.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks; must be detail orientated and self-motivated.
Apply for this job now by sending in a Word version of your CV or get in touch with Oliver at email@example.com
We Value Your Trust