Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Process Engineer for our client, based in Carlow
This is a contract role
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute process development studies in support of new product introduction.
- Provide technical input into quality notification by authoring/reviewing/approving investigations.
- Execution of equipment commissioning and qualification programs including re-qualification and re-validation.
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute qualification/validation documentation and studies in line with the standard approval process.
- Leading and active participation in projects, system failure investigations and investigation reports.
- Execution/development of change controls.
- Contribution to Kaizen events.
- Perform root cause analysis of system failures, substandard performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why’s etc.
- Implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level Degree in Science/Engineering or related discipline.
- 4 years + experience in similar role within manufacturing and within a GMP area.
- Experience introducing new processes & Product transfer.
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required.
- Equipment and process validation.
- Sterile filling processes and equipment.
- Lean Six Sigma and change management experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.