What you need to know
You will work as a Process Engineer for our client, an established Pharmaceutical company based in the Southeast region. You will be responsible for leading improvement initiatives in manufacturing and operations.
This is a Fixed term contract (23 months).
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Communicate with cross functional teams to improve manufacturing and development operations.
- Optimisation of manufacturing and development operations.
- Identification & implementation of opportunities for improvements.
- Involved with implementing capital projects.
- Responsible for inspection development acting as process lead.
- Lead technical problem resolution & RCA for all manufacturing operations, in conjunction with cross functional teams.
- Responsible for implementating and managing performance metrics.
- Responsible for leading cycle time reduction initiatives
- Implementation of best practice.
- Process development programme design / plant trials, execution and implementation.
- Constantly seeking to drive continuous improvement.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Chemical, Industrial or equivalent Engineering discipline.
- 5 years’ experience in an Engineering role.
- Experience of sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Technical knowledge of relevant manufacturing technology
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.