What you need to know
You will work as a Process Engineer for our client based in Wexford within the healthcare manufacturing sector.
This role focuses on process and product improvement initiatives that are key to both NPI and sustaining activities.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Drive process and product improvements focusing on process yield and process efficiencies.
- Monitor Production Metrics and take ownership for the resolution of any issues.
- Troubleshoot products and processes.
- Work closely with production and engineering departments during the transfer of a new product from NPI to manufacturing.
- Take ownership for the initial data analysis, investigation and escalation of technical issues to the Wexford and Manchester Engineering and Product Development teams.
- Management of technical projects.
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 qualification in Electrical/Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in Mass Spectrometry a distinct advantage.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.