Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Process Development Engineer for our client, based in the Galway area.
This Is a 12-month contract.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Partner with process engineers to conduct designed experiments to develop robust manufacturing processes.
- Optimize equipment.
- Execute IQ/OQ/PQ.
- Conduct statistical analysis on process data.
- Update manufacturing procedures Recommend optimal process settings to be used in production.
- Develop tooling to be used in manufacturing.
- Develop manufacturing procedures to be used at the manufacturing facilities.
- Train assemblers on new manufacturing processes.
- Collaborate on and/or author documents such as technical reports, PFMEAs and validation reports.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues that occur during product development cycle and provide technical solutions via analysis and hand-on interaction with designated processes.
- Collaborate with engineers at the manufacturing sites to implement manufacturing processes.
What are we looking for?
- S. Degree in Engineering or related Technical discipline.
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing, process development, or related experience.
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Working knowledge of Statistical Analysis tools.
- Computer skills such as Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Quality systems.
- Experience interpreting mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as laser welding, soldering, adhesive bonding, and assembly.
- Prior experience in the Medical Device Industry.
- Strong documentation skills.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.