What you need to know
A key position has become available with my client, a globally recognized brand, to work as a Process Controls Engineer.
Based in Co. Mayo you will work in an advanced process and manufacturing facility utilizing your automation systems knowledge.
This permanent position offers an industry leading package with excellent career prospects in a multinational organization.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide support to engineering software systems, troubleshooting and fault finding when necessary.
- Monitor process and packaging systems providing analytical reports to improve processes.
- Provide input into process development, design, cost and schedule evaluation.
- Develop and support programming for automated systems.
- Establish and maintain appropriate manufacturing documentation and ensure root cause elimination of problems.
- Perform detailed technical breakdown analysis and generate analytical data.
- Lead projects on control systems modifications, verification, and validation.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Electronic/Computer Science/Automation.
- 4-5 years’ experience in an automated manufacturing facility.
- Expert in PLC programming systems specifically PLC5 Allen Bradley.
- Experience with RSView SE, iFix/Intouch configuration.
- Knowledge of ACCESS, VB and SQL highly desirable.
To be successful in this role you will show drive and ambition to grow your career with the company by becoming SME in your area.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal Curley on 0906490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights, we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.