What you need to know
You will work as a Process Support Operator for our client, a highly successful and well-established pharmaceutical company in Co. Offaly
As the Process Support Operator, you will be responsible for assisting with SOP’s, recording data, receiving materials and logging activities according to cGMP standards
This is a 6-month contract with an immediate start
THIS JOB IS SUITABLE FOR A BIOTECH/BIOLOGICS RECENT GRADUATE
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Calibration and set up of production equipment i.e. autoclave, balances, pH, osomoeters, Blood Gas Analysers and peristaltic pumps.
- Responsible for media preparation, receiving and weighing materials
- Prepare solutions i.e. buffers, reagents and cell culture media tasks including osmolality adjustment, sterile filtration techniques etc.
- Operate equipment according to written procedures (SOP’s)
- Assist with setting up GMP areas for batch production
- Record data and log activities
- Cross-training for additional support duties as required.
What are we looking for?
- Higher Certificate (NFQ Level 6) or Ordinary Bachelors Degree (NFQ Level 7) in science-related field would be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in GMP would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge and use of MS Office
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.