Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit Clerical Officer / (Private Health Officer) for our client, based in Co. KILDARE.
This is a full-time CONTRACT role.
Key duties & responsibilities may include the following:
- General administration / clerical work
- Liaising with public and internal departments, by phone & Email – due to C19
- Obtaining, checking, and processing accurate data/information – Eligibility
- Generating reports on PAS and Claimsure Systems (training will be given)
- Liaising with Ward Clerks; ED Reception re: patients’ eligibility and bed stay – all by phone or email at present.
What are we looking for?
- 3 years’ strong Administration/Clerical officer experience
- Proficient in Word and Excel & good systems experience
- PAS &/or Claimsure would be an advantage.
- Excellent telephone manner with Strong communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Calm & Diplomatic nature
- Confidentiality required (GDPR)
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills
- Be willing to take direction and instruction.
- Medical background would be an advantage.
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Carol.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.