What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Private Equity Team Lead for our client in the funds industry based in Limerick.
This is a 9+ month contract and salary depends on experience.
The role involves People Management, Financial Reporting, Fund Accounting and Client Servicing. This is a team of 5 with 4 accountants reporting into the TL.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist in managing an ever-expanding Private Equity team
- Assist the Division in the annual targets of the business including the development of the Bangalore team and the automation of the PE’s accounting platform
- People management, leading the team, addressing partner issues and development of both direct and indirect reports on the team.
- Manages the preparation of interim and annual financial statements for PE Funds including the completion of consolidated financial statements for complex structures.
- Active liaison with clients and external auditors, dealing with audit queries.
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met.
- Oversee the preparation of regulatory returns, including compliance reports, Central Bank and CSO returns.
- Manages the PE team through the collection of relevant information to facilitate production of NAVs.
- Ensures NAV’s are issued accurately and within defined timeframes.
- Ensures the accurate and timely payment of operating expenses.
- Liaises with new clients to determine fund structure and level of detail required to support striking of NAV.
- Ensures that operating arrangements are clearly established on inception of a fund.
- Ensures that documentation, legal and compliance issues are complete.
- Keeps abreast of current activities in the PE market as well as industry and regulatory developments.
- Ideally looking for someone from a Funds Industry background
- A qualified accountant with 5/6 years’ experience who is used to meeting deadlines
- Holds a recognised Professional Accounting Qualification with at least 5 years PQE experience.
- Detailed knowledge of Irish/UK GAAP/US GAAP and IFRS.
- Working knowledge of the Irish regulatory /tax regime as it relates to Fund Accounting and Financial Reporting.
- Knowledge of or willingness to quickly gain knowledge of PE Fund Administration.
- Willingness to support with daily BAU where necessary to support the team.
- Demonstrate leadership and team-building qualities and ability to motivate a team.
- Ability to participate in systems development projects.
- Ability to assist in the development of a team in a Tier 3 location.
- Demonstrates commitment to producing high quality work and to timeframes required.
We Value Your Trust.