What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Private Equity Accountant for our client, a global Investment Banking company based in Limerick.
This is a deadline driven job where you will need to be able to work on your own initiative. You will be part of a team and report into a Private Equity Consultant who will be running their own funds.
This is a 5-month contract position initially – there may be room for extension. Salary depends on experience.
This job is remote for the moment so you will need to possess a laptop/PC and the ability to work from home.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality service to customers by accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks (which may be parts of larger processes) and requests for information
- Preparation of accounts and statements for Investment Funds under administration
- Liaison with external auditors and dealing with audit queries as required
- Ensuring agreed client service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met
- Seek to learn quickly and continually improve service offered
- Assist other colleagues
- Act as effective team member within the unit and with other units by imparting knowledge as appropriate
- Liaise with other units – Shareholder Services, Trustee, Corporate Actions, Control, Accounts and Fund Managers
- PQ or recently Qualified Accountant
- Private equity and funds experience
- Ability to work on own as well as in a team
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong PC skills required, notably MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.