What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Private Equity Accountant for our client in the funds industry based in Limerick.
This is a 9+ month contract and salary depends on experience.
This is a deadline driven role and will suit you if you enjoy working on your own and sometimes in a team.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation/Review of the valuations for Private Equity Companies/Funds
- Preparation/Review of the financial statements including consolidation for Private Equity Companies/Funds
- Bookkeeping / Cash Management
- Conduct all required bookkeeping tasks Prepare accounts reporting pack
- Ensure all relevant filings on behalf of the Company/Fund are completed accurately
- Daily client management, review and maintain calls/distributions/shareholders information
- Progress to completion the audit process for Private Equity Companies/Funds
- Preparation, review & collation of reports for board packs
- Fulfil additional, relevant tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
- Qualified accountant with previous experience in a busy accounting environment
- Track record in demonstrating knowledge of debits and credits, Financial Statements production and review
- Ability to interpret legal documents and build calculations around the specifics of the docs
- Exposure to Transfer Agency
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
- A track record in optimising system use and automating processes where possible
- Ability to interpret legal documents and build calculations around the specific of the documents.
- Provision of focused quality client service
We Value Your Trust.