What you need to know
I am working closely with our client in the medical manufacturing sector for the recruitment of a Printing Technician based in their facility in Galway City
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in some of the following
- Maintenance Technician
- Engineering Technician
- Equipment maintenance
- Mechanical/Electronics Technician
- MDR (Medical Device Regulations)
This is a 12 month contract job with a view to permanency
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for printing of MDR Patient Implant Card and labels
- Oversee calibration, maintenance and troubleshooting of printing equipment
- Ensure processes and procedures are in compliance with MDR regulations.
- Liaise with IT/Manufacturing departments in the test builds and compliance.
- Support packaging processes and component development activities
- Undertake projects in support of business unit objectives.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years experience working as a (MDR) Maintenance/Equipment/Engineering Technician
- Knowledge and experience operating and understanding printers such as ZEBRA/THERMAL – advantageous
- Involvement working in a MDR environment.
- Ability to plan, organise and meet deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Understand and apply principles, techniques and procedures
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 087-4056165
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.