What you need to know
You will work as a Print Operator for our client, an established manufacturing company in the Southeast area.
As the Print Operator, to temporarily support the Print team to the Company’s quality and output standards for 6 months.
This is a 6-month contract position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- To set & operate printers equipment associated with the print area
- To print paper and board to output and quality standards
- To maintain equipment and plates to standard and assist maintenance as required
- To report hours, outputs, downtime, changeovers etc. as required
- To operate in a safe manner and adhere to Company EH&S policy
- To order and use materials, plates, parts and consumables as required and using best demonstrated practice
- To problem solve and develop solutions
- To minimize waste and maximize efficiencies
- To assist in training of other printers, and partake in training programs as requested
What are we looking for?
- Printing Qualification is necessary
- 1-3 years print experience in printing industry is a must
- Have proven interpersonal skills – communicating internally and externally is a vital part of this role
- Can understand technical issues and communicate them effectively
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.