What you need to know
We are seeking a Principal Project Analyst (HR Discipline) for our highly successful client based in Co. Galway.
The Principal Project Analyst will be responsible for collaborating and coordinating projects within the HR function with HRBP globally for the organisation.
This is a 12-month contract job.
- Partner with business & HR leaders within a fast-paced Operations environment to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives and proactively accelerate the execution of business strategies and objectives
- Coach and advise people managers on implementation of HR strategies; with specific focus on development of positive employee relations and proactive talent management activities
- Aid implementation of HR strategies on key areas including HR Operating Model, strategic workforce planning, leadership capability development, diverse talent & succession planning, a performance-driven & inclusive (“matrix collaborative”) culture, employee value proposition, and continuous improvement.
- Support HR and business partners on a wide range of strategic, tactical and operational human resources matters; As needed in collaboration with our AskHR team and HR Centres of Expertise, i.e. Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Development, Total Rewards, Employee Relations.
- Develop and influence decision making based on active monitoring of the organization performance and data analytics and HR trends.
- Provides solutions through organizational effectiveness and employee life cycle management.
- Anticipates and plans for longer term human resource needs and trends in partnership with HR and business leaders.
- Responsible for and/or serves as a HR liaison in key projects.
- Requires mastery of a broad spectrum of HR leadership as a specialty area and full knowledge of industry practices, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- University Degree in HR; Masters qualification preferred with a minimum of 7 years’ experience within progression HR environment, coupled with previous experience in designing and implementing strategic HR initiatives.
- Previous experience as HR Partner to large volume Operations environment preferred
- Well developed, matured judgment and decision-making skill.
- Strong interpersonal influence management, stakeholder/ relationship management, problem solving and coaching skills.
- Knowledgeable in project management practices preferred
- High level of confidentiality and personal integrity essential.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 6490485
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.