Polymer Engineer required to work with our medical device manufacturing client. Exciting opportunity to work with advanced medical device technology and become a key member of the Engineering team.
Based within commuting distance from Galway and the Midlands this role offers excellent salary and benefits with a flexible working week.
In your new role you will be the subject matter expert of the balloon forming process.
- Become the technical expert for all balloon forming processes.
- Participate in the development, validation and implementation of lean manufacturing processes.
- Collaborate and advise R&D, Quality and Operations to ensure balloon products meet approval and scale up requirements.
- Conduct Validations on equipment, processes and products in line with regulatory standards..
- Manage equipment, tooling, maintenance and calibration requirements.
Your experience will include:
- 3rd Level Degree in Polymer, Biomedical Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a highly regulated environment preferably medical device.
- Expert in polymer-based materials.
- Experience in validation and equipment design.
- Ability to lead a small team and collaborate with other.
- Detail orientated with drive to consistently learn and develop new skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.