What you need to know
We are currently seeking a PMO for our client, a global pharmaceutical company based in North Dublin.
As the Project Management Office (PMO) you will assist in ensuring success by clearly defining and tracking the activities and/or steps required to meet our Start Up and Manufacturing milestone dates.
This is a 12-month contract role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Drive the Operational Readiness activities identification, definition and scheduling in support to the site.
- Be responsible for building the process, toolkits /checklists, and schedule required by the team to actively carryout a successful start up of the facilities.
- Ensure effective planning, common understanding and delivery targets to achieve business requirements and incorporate data generated into the planning system.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to develop plans with a medium to long -term forward view and associated daily delivery plans. Identify Key Deliverables to use in the planning function for each program.
- Monitor, track and Communicate plans and progress to management.
- Drive visible performance management, use KPI’s to track progress, monitoring actual performance versus plan promoting awareness to drive improvement.
- Develop, model and implement strategies to improve scheduling capability and adherence and integration with other project phases.
- Lead the integration of CQV and operational readiness project schedules via Primavera P6 and MS Excel.
- Collaborate with various teams to achieve commissioning completion, transition and initiation of batch production.
- Critical path analysis and scenario production for time reduction within critical path.
- Manage and oversee finite production scheduling, including progress reporting & issue escalation.
- Material management and forecasting for site production.
- Create and maintain finite production schedules for Biopharmaceuticals.
What are we looking for?
- S. in Science, Engineering, or Project Management.
- 3-5 years of experience and knowledge in Biologics manufacturing and new facilities start up.
- Good skills in understanding of non-functional requirements of a given functional area to be able to classify and have similar discussions related to requirements with relevant teams.
- Good experience in leading Waterfall/ agile projects.
- Analytical & Decision-making skills: In this role, one would be required to assess a Projects scope, challenges or issues that might come up, issues/risks that can be avoided, impact of the changes raised which may require sound analytical and prompt decision making skills. The role possesses & requires critical thinking skills and the ability to quickly identify and understand where there are activity gaps in the schedule to direct or propose changes to minimize any issues or risk.
- Should be proficient with MS WORD/PowerPoint/Visio/Microsoft Project to create documents and presentations
- Primavera 6 – must have
- Solid collaborative skills, to be able to work in a diverse organisation
- Readiness or eager to contribute to the creation and development of our new site culture
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.