What you need to know
You will work as a Plant Operations Manager for our client, a hugely successful and progressive manufacturing company in the South East. You will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day production activities and you will be an integral part of the site management team reporting to the General Manager.
This is a Permanent Role in a global organization with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Direct, focus and visualize activities to further the advancement of the company.
- Manage the company’s production activities to ensure quality products are manufactured within schedule and budgetary guidelines.
- Translate and Implement plant strategies that relate to operations.
- Improve safety, exceed quality and delivery expectations, reduce operating costs, reduce inventory and drive production excellence.
- Work closely with other functions to coordinate the production process for New Product Introduction and process improvements.
- Ensure company facilities and equipment support production requirements.
- Maintain and grow the Lean culture and achieve KPIs.
What are we looking for?
- 8-10 years management experience in Manufacturing.
- Proven track record of implementing Lean practices.
- Relevant Degree/ Professional Qualifications.
- Recognized leader and authority on how to manage a major facility.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.