What you need to know
You will work as a Plant IT Manager for our client, an established manufacturing company based in the South East.
You will report into the Plant Manager for the site and you will manage a small team of IT Professionals.
This is a permanent role with an excellent salary and benefits package in place.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Coordinate the factory floor MES system
- Manage design, upgrades IT Maintenance and improvements
- Support the delivery of new IT projects and solutions
- Ensure efficient planning and execution by creating and maintaining programmatic and technical systems and documentation.
- Incorporate supply chain and finance requirements with factory floor operations.
- Ensure that you keep up to date with technological and equipment changes.
What are we looking for?
- A third level qualification in an IT discipline – essential
- 5+ years experience in FMCG sector with very strong knowledge of Industrial IT is essential
- The successful candidate must have strong communication
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Highly motivated and proactive individual.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Flexible, go-to person.
- People and project management experience – Desirable
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825