What you need to know
You will work as a PLANT FITTER for our client in PORTLAOISE.
You will be part of a large team of fitters.
- Routine service of all plant hire equipment
- Maintain the quality, safety, reliability, and availability of hire stock in a cost-effective manner. Planned/scheduled maintenance will also be completed in conjunction with customers and clients and completed on-site.
- Diagnose and repair faults and breakdowns on heavy plant machinery including Excavators and Compaction equipment.
- Ensure service records are maintained and updated onto the internal computerized system (InspHire) and daily worksheets are populated
- Adhere to the damage process and ensure product damage is highlighted
- Adhere to company guidelines on Health & Safety at work at all times and portray a professional and business-like image to all customers, potential customers, and other
- A full clean driving license is required.
- A high degree of knowledge and competence in auto-electrics, transmissions, and hydraulic systems.
- Manual handling awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar industry
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Holly Purcell Grant on 051-353825/0874064062.
We Value Your Trust.