What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently hiring a Plant Financial Controller in the South East.
Our client, a long established FMCG Company, require an established controller who will lead and manage a small team of accountants.
You will assume responsibility with the site management team for the strategic and operational performance of the multi-site business.
This is a permanent role with a very significant financial package.
As the Plant Controller, you will report to the Regional Finance Director with a dotted line to the Site Lead Manager.
- Analyse business reports on an ongoing basis, provide commentary on key issues and identify any actions required.
- Present finance as the go to team to resolve business issues.
- Deliver business strategies and maintain strong financial governance.
- Evaluate management processes and how they can be improved.
- Scan the environment to identify business opportunities in line with strategic and operational objectives.
- Actively contribute to business and financial performance, deliver on targets.
- Provide support to the plants in terms of Capex preparation, Due Diligence, Partnerships and divestment.
- Prepare and evaluate ‘what if ’ scenarios as they arise.
- Qualified Accountant with 10years + experience in a FMCG global manufacturing organisation. (ACA, GCMA, CPA, ACCA)
- Proven track record, effective leader and influencer at all levels.
- Strong understanding of financial governance systems and processes.
- Challenge performance to lead to improvements.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran on 051-353825
We Value Your Trust.