What you need to know
You will work as a Planning Manager for our client, a highly successful and established manufacturing company in the South East.
You will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and you will manage a small team of Supply Chain professionals. You will be a key player in linking demand, supply, new products and production activities.
This is a long-term contract role with a very attractive salary and benefits package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and roll-out best in class Scheduling management processes.
- Manage key activities to include Production Planning and demand/supply verification for regular products and new products.
- Identify risks and opportunities in relation to capacity.
- Manage the Production Scheduling process to maximise production efficiency, volumes and maintain customer service levels.
- Meet KPI targets, analyse variances and improve the process.
What are we looking for?
- Degree level.
- 7 years + relevant experience.
- Strong influencer and hands-on experience with SAP.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of Excel skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825