What you need to know
Our client is currently seeking a Planner for their Waterford based facility.
This role is a Contract position for a period of 6 months. You will report into the Planning Manager. This role has an attractive salary package.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly and monthly production plans.
- Prioritize products as required based on customers demand.
- Issue backorder reports on a regular basis.
- Work closely with Operations on backorders and low volume orders.
- Monitor Distribution centre inventory levels and agree expected ship dates.
What are we looking for?
- Degree level, ideally in Supply Chain.
- 5 years experience in manufacturing planning and scheduling.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver on KPIS.
- Strong attention to detail.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.