What you need to know
You will work as a Planner for our client, a highly successful and well-established US Company in Co. Westmeath.
As the Planner, you will be responsible for coordinating production workflow for multiple products, planning and prioritising operations to ensure maximum performance.
This is a contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Liaise with global manufacturing sites and distribution centres.
- Responsible for working with 3rd party suppliers to create work orders.
- Work with Supply Planners, demand planners and customer service to ensure no customer backorders.
- Manage supply through purchase order issue.
- Oversee inventory management of products and stock level review.
- Promote use of Inventory Control System and Production Scheduling System.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with manufacturing sites.
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Monitor supply and identify and resolve any issues that may arise.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Supply Chain Management/Business or related discipline.
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar environment as a planner.
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP/MRP systems.
- Strong IT skills i.e. MS Office – Proficient in MS Word/Excel.
- Proven experience in project and people management.
- You must have strong communication and negotiating skills along with excellent organisation/time management skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and proficient at multitasking.
- Ability to meet required deadlines and prioritise.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
We Value Your Trust.