What you need to know
You will work as a Planner for our client, a highly successful and well-established pharmaceutical company in Co. Galway.
As the Planner you will be responsible for coordinating production workflow for multiple products, planning and prioritising operations to ensure maximum performance.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Coordinate production workflow for multiple products including scheduling, packaging and QA release.
- Plan and prioritise operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Maintain Manufacturing Oder Fill Rate and Customer On Time in Full and prevent back orders/stock outs.
- Promote use of Inventory Control System and Production Scheduling System.
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Oversee inventory management of products by using FEFO and stock level review.
- Maintain 3rd Party Manufacturing Oracle transactions for finished and Toll Manufactured Products.
- Ensure the upkeep of the data in the Oracle ERP system.
What are we looking for?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Logistics or related discipline.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in a similar planning role within a manufacturing environment, preferably pharma.
- Strong IT, administrative, organisation and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and a high standard of work quality.
- Be ambitious and willing to work in a fast-paced environment and meet required deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of order management, planning and scheduling (APICS), purchasing manufacturing and release process.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
We Value Your Trust.