What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Process Technician for our client in the Pharmaceutical industry based in Dublin 24. This is a permanent role with progression opportunities for the right individual.
This role is shift based.
Your new job
- Responsible for manufacturing sterile batches as per production schedule, whilst meeting all targets (Line OEE, Quality, Right First Time, Schedule and H&S)
- Sterile manufacturing and sterile filling
- Completion of all documentation; batch documents and training records
- Attendance at meeting and daily huddles
- Lean manufacturing and production principles; assist in 5S activities
- Organise and prepare for line changeovers
- Assist in training of processes, equipment operation and SOP’s
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years’ process experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Good understanding of GMP
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team-player with the ability to also work alone
- Strong interpersonal skills; relationship building skills
- Problem solver and results driven
- Leaving Certificate
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of sterile manufacturing equipment and processes
- 3rd Level Scientific Qualification
Apply for this job now via the link below
We Value Your Trust.