What you need to know
You will work as a Personal Lines Agent for our client, an insurance company based in Waterford
You will work as part of a team, dealing with commercial vehicle, household and private car insurance for the Group’s personal lines clients.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
Your normal daily working duties are outlined as follows:
- All aspects of insurance transactions
- All Mid Term Alterations
- Accounts entry
- Electronic filing
- Claims liaison
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in a team environment
- A personable approach with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative possessing a strong customer care focus
- An analytical approach to problem solving and ability to make decisions
- Excellent Negotiating, Communication and Relationship Management skills
- PC Skills including MS Office, email, internet
- The ability to meet deadlines
- APA Qualified
- Previous insurance experience an advantage
- Compliant with the Central Bank’s Minimum Competency Requirements
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.