What you need to know
You will work as an Office Administrator/PA for our client Co. Offaly.
This is a permanent position. Monday – Friday; 8:30 – 5:00pm.
The successful person will report directly to the CEO.
- Diary management and travel arrangements.
- Managing CEO’s emails and ensure urgent requirements are flagged immediately.
- General office management – Filing, emailing, post and deliveries.
- Manage meeting bookings, including venues, and greeting clients when appropriate.
- Supporting other departments within the organisation with coordination and management of company events.
- Secretarial and typing duties.
- Conducting and reporting weekly and monthly information across different teams/departments.
- Participation on ongoing projects and new projects ongoingly
- Assisting other departments as and when required.
- Carry out special projects as assigned and be responsible for meeting deadlines
- Expense reconciliation and approval within timescales
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administration at PA or Executive level.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite required.
- Attention to detail and professional communication and execution.
- Ability to prioritise with a high workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with a “Can Do” attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Fast and accurate typing skills with focus on accuracy.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0874086665.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.