What you need to know
You will work as a Personal Assistant for our client, a highly successful and established Manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath.
This is a perm role.
The successful person will report directly to the Commercial Director.
- Record meeting minutes and collating pre or post-meeting reports.
- Prepare Meeting Packs.
- Manage meeting bookings, including venues, and greeting clients when appropriate.
- Diary management and travel arrangements.
- Carry out special projects as assigned and be responsible for meeting deadlines
- Event Management Support.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and drafting responses to queries.
- Arranging travel/transport/accommodation & itineraries
- Other general office duties (filing, opening post etc.)
- Provide support to other management team members as appropriate.
- Expense reconciliation and approval within timescales
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Attention to detail and professional communication and execution.
- Ability to prioritise with a high workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with a “Can Do” attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Fast and accurate typing skills with a focus on accuracy.]
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim at Kim@matrixrecruitment.ie
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.