What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Payroll Supervisor for our client, a pharma company based in Dublin 15.
This job will manage the payroll function for all business entities located outside of the U.S. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing relationships with external third-party sources and internal groups, analyse data, provide reports to management as needed, and assist special projects as required. You will also be working on a payroll transition project.
This is a 6 month + contract with an annual salary of circa €60k depending on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work on a payroll transition project to move a number of payrolls to Ireland
- Oversee all International Payroll processes and ensure accurate, timely employee payroll processing and tax reporting
- Partners with Treasury, Finance, Compensation as necessary
- Manage the payroll functions and is the primary point of contact for all payroll-related issues
- Interact with the third-party vendors ensuring accurate and timely payroll
- Coordinate, supervise and assume responsibility for all task and projects performed by the payroll group as assigned by management.
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end reports
- Be the 1st escalation point for all payroll matters for countries OUS
- Direct the activities and administrative responsibilities of the payroll function (Hiring and training payroll staff, budgeting, scheduling and establishing standards of performance)
- Critically review and analyse current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
What are we looking for?
- Previous Payroll Management experience (minimum five years)
- Educated to diploma level in a relevant discipline
- Relevant Irish Payroll Association (IPASS) qualification
- Technical knowledge of all statutory payroll legislation
- Demonstrate a strong willingness and the ability to learn system and rules
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influencing and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Track record of effective partnership with business, finance and HR leaders
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.