What you need to know
Our client based in KILKENNY, is looking for a PAYROLL SPECIALIST to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for the end to end processing of client payroll along with developing and guiding junior team members.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
- Liaise with clients to resolve their payroll issues
- Adhere to deadlines in the processing and submission of revenue returns
- Develop good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Support Payroll Managers in setting up new clients
- Recording of own time sheets to assist in the billing of clients
What are we looking for?
- IPASS – QQI accredited qualification in Payroll Techniques/Third Level qualification
- Minimum 4 years payroll experience in fast-paced environment
- Strong exposure to payroll software e.g. Brightpay
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Experience working in a client service environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Have a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.