What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Senior Payroll Specialist for our client, a multinational pharmaceutical in Dublin 15.
This is an 7-9-month contract role with a salary of up to €50k DOE.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Coordination and support of Payrolls in various countries across the APAC, EMEA and LATAM regions.
- Builds and maintains effective supporting relationships with external payroll providers and internal business partners.
- Lead and participate in international process improvement projects
- Focus on maximizing capabilities and increasing efficiencies for international payroll processing
- Participates in training employees and business partners on using various payroll systems and tools.
- Serves as the back-up for other team members and able to handle all key payroll-processing areas.
- Provides oversight on governance and control models for the relevant countries
What are we looking for?
- A Payroll Qualification (IPASS, CIPP or similar)
- 2 years international payroll experience.
- Solid understanding of payroll related matters/legislation, including benefit plans.
- Demonstrated ability to manage 3rd parties to deliver agreed output to SLAs.
- Strong people skills
- Excellent computing skills with all common office programs.
- Project management in an international environment.
- Knowledge of a Human Resource Management System – Preferably Workday
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.