What you need to know
You will work as a Payroll Manager for our Irish client.
This is a great job opportunity to manage the full payroll function of a large organisation .
As the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for the overseeing of a very large weekly and monthly payroll, processing in a timely and accurate manner. This job reports into the Head of HR .
This is a permanent job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Oversee the efficient running of the payroll processing system and records.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in payroll records
- Ensure that tax queries, holidays, pensions etc are dealt in an effective manner.
- Ensuring the accuracy of BIK, pension, bonuses.
- Ensure compliance with PAYE, PRSI and BIK.
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures
- Provide month end payroll reports to the Finance and Department Managers team.
- Develop payroll strategy.
- Implement new and innovative technical and process solutions.
What are we looking for?
- IPASS qualified
- You must have 7+ years’ work experience in payroll processing preferably within a large company and dealing with multiple payrolls.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Have the capability to deal with and solve problems and issues in the correct manner.
- Excellent communication and administration skills are essential for this role.
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in MS Office
Please send cv in word format.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0874057840.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.