Our client, a very successful retail company with branches across Ireland are looking to hire a Payroll Administrator . This job is a permanent and will be based at their headquarters in Athlone Co. Westmeath. This is a great payroll job opportunity to be part of an established and growing company.
As the Payroll Administrator , you will be responsible for the end-to-end payroll processing in a timely and accurate manner, along with calculating BIK, and administering pension, healthcare insurance etc . You will be work alongside the HR department.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in payroll records
- Responsible for dealing with tax queries, holidays, pensions etc.
- Receives and coordinates requests for payroll and employee leave.
- Administration of BIK, pension, bonuses, health insurance, and pay increases.
- Ensure compliance with PAYE, PRSI and BIK.
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures
- Provide month end payroll reports to finance
- Run weekly attendance and annual leave reports.
- Super User of time and attendance software.
- Deal with employee queries
- Assist the HR function on administrative tasks.
What are we looking for?
- IPASS or Accounting Technician qualification.
- You must have 3+ years’ work experience in managing a large payroll .
- Experience using time and attendance software
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Have the capability to deal with and solve problems and issues in the correct manner.
- Excellent communication and administration skills are essential for this role.
- Strong IT skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0874057840
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.