What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR for a Manufacturing client based in Co. Waterford/Co. Tipperary.
This role is offered on a permanent basis.
- Process fortnightly payroll for two facilities
- Work closely with payroll specialist and external service providers
- Responsible for the administration of the Clock in/out software system
- Complete pay adjustments as required
- Responsible for completing CSO reports
- Provide administration support to HR department as required
- Input data onto software system
- Calculate back pay
- Payroll qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role within a 24/7 manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of time and attendance systems and computerised payroll systems
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of HR process, procedures and protocol
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at email@example.com
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.