Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR for our client, based in SOUTH TIPPERARY.
This is a 12 MONTH CONTRACT role in a busy Payroll department.
Key duties & responsibilities may include:
- Assist in payroll preparation …….in support of an outsourced service model for weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Monitor the management of employee requests and queries
- Complete data validation and data analysis from multiple sources, e.g. HR ERP, T&A, Comp & Benefit providers.
- Assist in ongoing service improvement……. by streamlining processes, eliminating waste and leveraging the service provider, e.g. process mapping within the payroll workflow.
What are we looking for?
- IPASS or similar qualification
- Data consolidation and validation experience with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP’s and Pivots)
- Good understanding of Payroll Process, tax and legal framework and IT systems.
- Customer Focus ensuring that employees payroll experience remains positive
- Self-starter with proven track record of working on own initiative as well as working with external providers and across organisational boundaries.
- A flexible approach to work, ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute within deadlines
- Experience within multinational, manufacturing or pharmaceutical – an advantage
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Carol.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.