What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a HR Manager on a part-time basis for our client, an animal nutrition company based in Carlow.
This is a permanent role reporting to the CEO.
Your new job
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team on the overall business strategy
- Foster healthy employee relations
- Manage the performance appraisal process
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Develop and implement induction programme for new starters
- Training and development of staff at all levels.
- Sourcing cost effective training and development through Springboard, Skillnet, ETB’s, Regional Skills etc.
- Compensation and benefits – administration and benchmarking of these
- Advising management team on HR issues and changes to employment law
- Advise and guide Managers and Supervisors through staff performance issues
- Manage the company disciplinary procedures
- Maintain and update company policies and procedures and Employee handbook
- Implement Excellence Through People program
What are we looking for?
- Third level qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline
- CIPD Accreditation
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Strong influencing and negoatiation skills
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
Apply for this job now via the link below
We Value Your Trust.