What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are recruiting a Part Time Accounting Technician for our client, a successful and well established food company based in Co. Carlow.
This role will be worked across 4 or 5 mornings a week and will be based in the office. You will join a dynamic finance team and will report directly to the Financial Controller
This is a permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for weekly stock reconciliations and stock purchase reconciliations
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Responsible for monthly sales and debtors reporting
- Revenue returns
- Bringing accounts to trial balance stage
- Assist with audit preparation
- Cover for payroll when required, 250 staff
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accounting Technician (IATI)
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a fast paced finance team
- Excellent IT skills with experience using Micropay, Sage 50
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Self started who can work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and driven individual who is eager to succeed
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.