Your new job
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently hiring a Part Qualified Accountant/Accounting Technician for our client, a very successful and well established Accountancy Practice for their premises in the Kilkenny/Waterford region.
This is a PERMANENT role with a highly competitive salary. Professional training and study support is provided along with excellent exposure to tax and technical accounting.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial accounts up to trial balance stage
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts for clients
- Key member of one of the financial teams in house
- Participate in statutory audits
- Insure tax compliance for income and corporation tax
- Work closely with Audit Manager in terms of managing clients
- Preparation of VAT returns
What are we looking for?
- Part-Qualified Accountant/ Qualified Accounting Technician
- Minimum 2 years practice experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent IT skills and systems exposure
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin Ahern on email@example.com
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.