Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Packhouse Manager for our client, based in the Wexford area.
This is a permanent job you will be responsible for Quality control and the efficient operation of the packhouse, motivating the operatives to achieve optimum output, recording all data related to the packhouse.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage the pack house staff.
- Supervise packing and dispatch.
- Prepare orders to customer specs.
- Maintain safe working environment.
- Maintain quality & hygiene systems.
What are we looking for?
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role within Food/FMCG/fresh produce or Horticultural background.
- Certification in relevant discipline.
- Must have Food Safety training and be able to prepare and maintain all necessary records for Bord Bia and BRC certifications.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Hands on person.
- Leadership skills.
- Customer focused.
- Flexibility to work between departments as needed.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.